Sunday, October 25, 2009

Studying for God's Glory

Praise the Lord for his greatness and unending love which covers the whole earth. The heaven declares his glory and the creation cry to his greatness. God is so good and will be all ways great.

This week was one of the greatest weeks I have had since we arrived at the ThreeSixty house.We were very busy studying and found ourselves working to finish our English work around 2:00 am. This is unusual for me, as I always want go to bed around 9:00 pm. Finding myself being up late has been a great joy for me because I am not studying to pass these classes for myself but for the glory of God and for the people around the world who have no access to an education. Therefore, God will use my staying up late at night for his glory around the Nations of the World.

I continually considered what mark will I make in this world so that the Name of God will be glorified? Jesus took fishermen who only knew how to fish, how to use their boat, how to make net and their life is all about fishing. But Jesus called them and taught them instead to be fishers of men. Today their story has made a great impact. What about me, my story is hard for me to tell but I have hope in Christ. Just as he turned the life of these fisherman's he who called me by his name will glorify his name through my life for the nations of the World.

Bullen

1 comment:

  1. Amen brother. God has given you many gifts. Continue to preach His Word Bullen. Much love.

    ReplyDelete