Sunday, November 1, 2009

Three Months

It has officially been three months since we moved into the house, you can't tell me that time doesn't fly. This week has been very busy due to mid-term testing. One of the things that I enjoyed doing this week was going to the Basement for the first time. I enjoyed it because it was an overwhelming way to see so many teens get together and worship our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Another thing that I enjoyed was spending time with my mentor, Bill Nelson. I would like to thank God for putting him in my life because it has been a tremendous blessing to have him as my mentor. Finally, the weekend is here and I'm going to spend it at home with my family. I pray that everyone will have a humbling and safe weekend.

God bless
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment