Sunday, October 4, 2009

Continual Effort

This weeks blog was written by Stephen.

Hello ThreeSixty fans, I know you have been waiting for me to blog again, so here we go.

I have to tell you this last week and a half has been very intense. Classes are well under way and tests are coming at a furious rate. These tests cannot be studied for in one night, therefore we have to burn the midnight oil for multiple nights. I have officially been a college student for two whole months and it is fun, busy and relentless. I am learning, growing, showing, sharing, burning, serving and blogging.

I am surrounded by so many wonderful people in the ThreeSixty program. I want to give a big shout out to all the volunteers who have helped us makes our life a little bit easier. I will be forever grateful and never forget the love from my momma, Ms. Cookie Griffin. If it was not for her loving me enough to sacrifice for me, I certainly would not be in the position that I am today.

God Bless,
Stephen

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update Stephen - know that we at Restoration Academy are proud of and excited for you, your brother and your fellow graduates and we are still here praying for you all and available to you when needed. We look forward to continued updates of your growth, progress, successes, struggles and challenges. For the sake of His name, Joel Williams, R.A. Board Member

    ReplyDelete