Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lessons Learned

Another week at the ThreeSixty house has passed. This is usually not my week to write the blog. I was supposed to write the blog last week but I didn’t. Instead I lied to my house parents and Chad about writing the blog and I kept that lie going until Wednesday. I should have never told the lie in the first place. Now I really can’t be trusted with what I say, because I lost that trust with the lie I told. As punishment I have to write the next two blogs and I can’t drive the car for a week. I think the punishment fits the crime, so I just have to suck it up and deal with it. I would like to apologize again to Chad, Rick, and La La for lying about writing the blog. I also want to apologize to everyone that follows the ThreeSixty house and reads the blog - it won’t happen again.

As I was walking in the rain yesterday, I took that time to talk to God, not necessarily to pray but talk. Me and the Man upstairs had a good conversation on my journey home. I told him about my problems and what I needed to do to fix them. I told him that I need his help with lying because I know that I’m not going to be able to do it by myself. I felt like he heard me because when I got finished talking, I heard thunder so I know he was listening. I believe everything happens for a reason and maybe my reason is to touch somebody through this blog.

Jerime

Jerime was not asked to write on this topic and I didn’t even know that he was until he sent me his writing to post. The fact that he chose to be transparent and ask for forgiveness publicly demonstrates the work that God is doing in his life. Jerime – I love you and am praying with you. You are not walking through this journey alone.

Because this week is Andrew’s normal week to write there are two postings.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your struggle Jerime. It encourages me. Know that many brothers and sisters are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete