Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mid-Term Exams

This week has been either slam-full or slam-dead. Mid-terms were this week and we were all anticipating the results, but we had to miss some important events as we were studying (the Lifeline Banquet, Bart Box's class on How to Study the Bible and Andrew and Bullen had to miss Secret Church). We are thankful for the slow days so that we could catch up on sleep. Bullen and I got new glasses - thanks so much to Dr. Michael Blackburn at Oak Mountain Eye Care who so graciously provided the eye exam, frames and lens all at no cost.

We all got to draw new chores this week. I am so excited that I did not get bathroom duty again - I have cleaned the toilets since August 2nd. Today I drew the kitchen and I think the floor had more crunck on it than the toilets.

I was able to spend time with Mr. Sciacca, my high school Principal, this past week as we walked and talked and became scattered, smothered and covered. It is great to have people in my life that care about my choices and life decisions, like my momma, Mr. Sciacca and ThreeSixty.

Jerime

No comments:

Post a Comment