Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week # 6 According to Jerime

(This weeks blog was written by Jerime)


The beginning of the week was kind of different, because we were all returning home from visiting family and friends for Labor Day weekend. I enjoyed my weekend because Alabama beat VT 34-24. ROLL TIDE.

School went back to regular schedule. I had a math test this week which I think I did well on. This week has also been busy with all the bible studies we had to go to. We went to a Barons game with the Nelson’s small group. We had good seats because we were in the Coca-Cola sky box. Steve was gone all day Friday with his mentor, so he got to skip out on the cleaning we had to do. In fact Steve was let off the hook this week because he didn’t have to cook at all this week. I think I should give him my week to cook or maybe he should do everybody’s chores this week. (Good try Jerime – have fun cooking)

We ended the week with a guy’s night out at the Samford football game. Mr. Clark gave us all access passes to go on the field. The game was fun, Samford ended up beating Jacksonville 27-0. I believe this next week will be an even better week, because the guys know I’m cooking so that means no leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment