Sunday, September 6, 2009

Life at the ThreeSixty House...

Stephen shares a little bit of what it is like to live in the ThreeSixty House....


It has been one month since four guys moved into the ThreeSixty house and it has been two weeks since we all started at Jeff State. I can truly tell you college is much different than high school. College is a faster pace and lots of responsibility. Now that I am away at college and my mom does not know my every move, it makes her worry. I pray that God will give her peace that passes all understanding and let her know that she has raised me well. Now back to the ThreeSixty house, it is like the survival of the fittest. We have to clean, cook, blog, wash clothes, study, walk back and forth to school, attend public speaking meetings, yard work, do odd jobs for extra money, grocery shopping, understand Moru (the language spoken by Andrew and Bullen in southern Sudan) and do it all with a SMILE. Whew!!! Let me catch my breath for a minute.

God has taught me this week that in order to be a leader, I have to choose to sacrifice for others. You have to be humble and whatever you do you must shine a light for Christ and give Him the glory. He also talked through me at the Kings Ranch to share my testimony and let the teenagers know that even though life is hard, Jesus will always love and protect you.

God Bless,
Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment