Monday, September 28, 2009

The Tower of Selfishness

This blog post is one that Andrew wrote about a week ago.

The tower of selfishness. What am I talking about? I am talking about how people do things for praising themselves. In the Old testament people rebelled against God and they started building a tower for themselves. God hates a selfish people. For example in Geneses 11:1 God confused the language of selfish people and scattered them. Today many people go to school in order to have better life in this world, earn more money for themselves and turn their back on God. What are we going to gain out of this world? Nothing, as for me , I go to school to for my people and God's glory.

We have had a blessed week, Jerime cooked nice food for us this week. I thank God so much for taking care of us. May the glory, power, and majesty be to our God forever and ever .

No comments:

Post a Comment