Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Break

Hey ThreeSixty Fans:

I am very excited to have officially finished my first semester in college. For those who are concerned about my grades, I made an A in Precal, A in Sociology, B in English and a C in History. I want to thank God and all the people who helped me to stay focused.

During my December break I went home to spend time with my family, which was very fun. I had the opportunity to visit with family members that I have not seen in a while. Also, during our break the ThreeSixty family went to the beach at Fort Morgan. This was the first time that Jerime and I ever went to the beach. While we were there we visited the outlets in Foley, toured the USS Alabama battleship in Mobile, and my favorite place to eat was Lambert's. The last thing that I did during my break was to watch Alabama win the National Championship which was tremendous. ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The preparations begin for next semester. I ask that everyone will continue to pray for me and the others at ThreeSixty.

Happy New Year and God Bless,

Stephen

1 comment:

  1. You guys are amazing and it is a blessing just to see the awesome work God is doing for you guys and through you guys. My prayers are you with you all!

    ReplyDelete